As we walk our path of life, We meet people everyday. Most are simply met by chance. But, some are sent our way. .
RSS


Thursday, September 20, 2012

Neccessities of Life


time is ridiculously passing by so fast... most of my friends is married... congratulation dear friends, im pray for your happiness... till now im still bachelor life, but its ok... i'll use time wisely to fulfill my needs.. married is not about build a new life together but should encountered with shelter and daily needs. buying properties and life insurance. before we plan to get marry, there have sort of thing we need to prepare..  thought is a big challenges.. therefore im try to allocate finance and search property for my future..

for those who got married, they know exactly what is priority to be prepare in daily life... the necessities such as car, house, clothes , food  for wife and children should be adequate ... isn't burden some to husband prepare all those thing? that's why woman nowadays prefer to work out,help their husband to provide comfort  life style to their family together.  life is challenges especially when u live in KL.. everything need money, high maintenance, no buku 555.. life become so demanding. so those living KL, try get guide to how spending saving and living wisely... for me tooo

btw... there's still so much that i have yet to accomplish before step through to my big event some day!! let go through 1 by 1...

1.Study = i got  to finish my studies... i put this as my priority at the moment.. know im in year 2, got through  2 1/5 year more! uwwaargghhh, is long long way time to graduate... hope, god gimme a strenght to detemine my dream

2. HOUSE = im just recieved offer letter from BPP, required me to sign OL and acceptance offer  for house loan.. my requirement just for 200k, but they agreed to give extra 11k, since the property price is 240k... Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah, he give me more sustenance to have my own house at this age...  im bought this special for my parents actually.. InsyaAllah by the end of the year or early 2013, we'll moving to new house... assumed this as my present before i get marry. i love u ibu n abah! it was such a relieved

3. Career = im still keep searching if have any position to apply instead of being as a secretary... i need movement in my career..  in need new enviroment and something to experiencing, where im eligible to fill vacancies ... hey, u working in gov sector laa... blh ke?apadaaa

3. Marrige = to be honest, im not ready yet to moving forward in marrige life.. (**due to spend money for my study) eventhough, im really2 want to!! we're really do want to begin new life.. apparently we've to re-arrange our big day plan due to some circumstance!  In time i can see Mr. IM's effort, he work so hard to collect money and funding for our future and same goes to me.. i do have my own money saving.. alhamdulillah once again, Allah give me more sustenance... our target to get marry on 26 at least!

People around keeps on bugging me quite frequent. especially when they asking about marry.  sometimes is bothers me.u guys makcik2 & pakcik please laaa... when SERUcomes, i'll officially announce and invite a u..puas hati kan! am i too ANDARTU and desperately need husband? I'M JUST 24 years old laa.... apalaaa having those kind of thought... ok laa... dats enough for today...
will come back soon... im try to update regularly my blog, since fb bored me lately...hehehehe... still activate, but none status update...tadaaaaa


tunjuk kawasan rumah dlu..hehehhe

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: