As we walk our path of life, We meet people everyday. Most are simply met by chance. But, some are sent our way. .
RSS


Wednesday, October 3, 2012

good secretary?

being a secretary is not easy job to do.. i hope i could be a multi-tasking secretary can presented to all colleagues instead of my boss.. the problem is i still don't know how to be a good, productivity, efficiency  and knowledgeable secretary yet i was being secretary for 4 years... 

lately im always do mistake, i can't fluently speak when briefing my boss' schedule, i don't get notify what programs running, officers movement.. up going meeting amendment cause distraction of my lack information and alert  and the worst part i was forgetful.. i can't recall previous schedule even for last week or couple weeks ago..  clumsy and sometime i feel my boss keep sigh exile when i unable to answer him question and give him detail oriented.. constantly repeat mistake again and again..

at early 2012,  i'd determine my self to be good secretary and enhancing my skill to wide scope and most important, i want my performance increase or at least keep maintain.. i don't bother to get nominate for award, but what i want, what i need to be good appearance and multi-tasking secretary toward my boss.. apparently i failed to accomplish my goal! embarrassing my self in front boss like clarify my self dumb!

whenever it is, i still thankful coz God gimme a understanding and patient boss.
never yelling at me.. instead he taught me how to handle particular things..
he will correct me when doing wrong
he's kinda generous man, not assertive
and most thing, he able to manage him self when i was not around, (taking leave or examination).. he did not required someone to take over/standby at my ofis... waaa... bagussssssss sgtttt

p/s boss: tq dato'... i'll learn from my stupid mistake... i'll try do not attempt to doing twice.. tq for give me a chance to i build up competency of my job


Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: