As we walk our path of life, We meet people everyday. Most are simply met by chance. But, some are sent our way. .
RSS


Tuesday, October 9, 2012

new passion

errkkk... actually not my new passion but i've to admit dat i'm recently start my old addiction to have a new shoes collection!huh... its killing my money... i hate but i love dis! haiiiyaaakkk

for those who know me well, they were know im soo00 in love with high heels since i study at poli... its like feel dead outside if i not wearing heels to the office or official occasion.. i tell u the truth, when u wearing the high heels, u'll feel much confident and stunning.. it such reflecting your mind, body to be more elegant and sophisticated

to be honest, i got a lot shoes collection in my rack.. my mum always keep nagging if she saw me brought home  new shoes and officially will mess up floor balcony.. sorry ibu... i just can't stand to eyes on dat stuffs...i i couldn't resist myself to buy them all... it'll makes me so mad... sometime i bought more than 1 pair of shoes.. my craziness controlling mind and i didn't realize i was exceed over 300++... OMG!!

so to my dear boyfriend, please 'prohibit' me let into shopping complex..   coz i couldn't resist and control myself to enter shoes outlet. and it'll execute your money too... kui3


lets cekdout, 1/2 of my high heel collection.. 
ni x campur lg ngn wedges n flat shoes...

all this use to match with office attire.. i love da purple 1.. super comfy.. where i can find new shoes like tis one?anybody knows??



UPPER
GMX (not sure laa) , Sembonia , Bonia 

1.Nose 
2.Esarli 
3.Sentini
4.Primavera
5. Twins
6. Bonia 




**and a few black shoes collection...**

another 5..







1. Vincci
2.Voir 
3.Giorsardi 
4.Elle
5. Vincci






this is my favret! i bought this 7 months ago..until now, still in good condition and served me well.even-though i got so many choices, but i declare to use this permanently to match for all ofis attire... elegant, comfort and stunning!




human never satisfied with what they have.. especially women.. so am i membazir!!
wanting to add on new collection in my wardrobe...im looking forward for this design...
someone ples HELLO me if know where to get this!!

very nice! i want this at my rack.. hope i could have this soon...hik3



AND THIS 



Simpan tok nikah...hihihi









LAST BUT NOT LEAST

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
 v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
Awesome!  paling murah n senang didapati..hakhak..


Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: